Lumix® Surgery Dual the laser with dual modality use for Surgery and Therapy
Lumix® Surgery Dual is a unique and extremely versatile laser system for surgical and therapeutic applications. In surgery, it is the evolution of the common scalpel and allows simultaneous actions: cutting, vaporization, photoablation and coagulation, with the use of contact optical fiber.
In the therapeutic field, Lumix® Surgery Dual performs an effective photomechanical, biostimulation, regenerative and thermal action.
Lumix® Surgery Dual allows you to work with 2 operating modes:
- Surgical: continuous, burst mode with adjustable action time
- Therapeutic: continuous, pulsed, superpulsed, C.P.S.®
- Peak power: 300W
- Average power: from 9W up to 31W
- Up to 5 available wavelenghts
- Superpulsation: up to 100.000Hz