Lumix Surgery Dental
LUMIX® SURGERY Dental
The surgical laser powerful and versatile for your clinic
LUMIX® SURGERY Dental is a new generation diode surgery laser developed for the use in a great variety of treatments of soft tissues.
LUMIX® SURGERY Dental has unique features rendering it a practical and flexible instrument, suitable for multiple applications..
ADVANTAGES COMPARED WITH THE TRADITIONAL SURGICAL METHODS
- Extremely tolerable treatment that allows best comfort, less use of anesthetics, more intervention speed.
- Reduced healing times: the method used with the laser is less invasive compared to the traditional surgery methods and allows to reduce the healing times.
- Minimum or no bleeding at all: the laser application determines the haemostasis making the surgery field well clear and reduces/avoids the need of stitches.
- Reduced or no post-surgery infections at all: the laser application induces a high antibacterial action that promotes the decontamination of the surgical place. The laser also has anti-inflammatory and antalgic effects.
- Treatments with the laser are shorter and require a lower number of sessions.
Why choosing Lumix Surgery Dental for your Clinic
- Maximum precision in the cut of soft tissues
- Essential for Microsurgery: surgery without stitches
- Coagulation ability
- Less impact both for treated tissues and for surrounding tissues
- Less post-surgery pain
- Less post-surgery edema
- No traction of the tissues in the healing phase
- Better tissue aesthetics in the post-surgery phase
- Better healing
- Less use of post-surgery pharmacological treatments
Surgery - Endodontics - Periodontology - Implantology - Therapy