Lumix C.P.S. Podiatry
LUMIX® C.P.S.® Podiatry is an innovative high power multidiodic Laser with C.P.S.® emission (continuous, pulsed and superpulsed) that performs effective photobiostimulation in the podiatry field.
The multi wavelength , (650nm - 810nm - 910nm - 980nm - 1064nm) of the LUMIX® C.P.S.® Podiatry and the high peak power (45W) ensure especially deep tissue penetration.
C.P.S.® CONTINUOUS, PULSED AND SUPERPULSED SYSTEM
It is an exclusive, highly technological system by FISIOLINE® which permits the mixing of emissions of different types of laser sources, allowing for the overlapping of special characteristics such as high peak power of superpulsated sources and the high average power of the continuous sources at various available wavelengths.
LUMIX® C.P.S.® Podiatry adopts the transmission of laser energy through optical fibres, a system that allows transferring the laser light from the sources to the treatment area.
This production method combined with the realization of an extremely versatile laser piloting device allows the LUMIX® C.P.S.® Podiatry to mix continuous, pulsed and superpulsed source types with different wavelengths on a single spot. The high energy density, the different biostimulation of the different wavelengths and the thermal effect obtained as a consequence thereof, allow the user to work with extremely fast treatments.
The possibility of interacting on the emission mode by adjusting the power and the frequency make the LUMIX® C.P.S.® Podiatry laser extremely versatile for all podiatry field laser therapy applications.
- BIOSTIMULATION: Ulcers (vascular ulcers of the malleolus, diabetic ulcers, etc.), sores, lesions, perilesional points, edema, post-distorting edema, bruising, chondropathies, bone regeneration, tissue regeneration.
- ANALGESIC: Plantar fasciitis, hallux valgus, bursitis, heel spurs, calcaneal spurs, tarsal tunnel syndrome, talalgia, metatarsalgia, arthritis-arthrosis, interdigital neuritis, Achilles tendonitis, Morton’s neuroma, diabetic neuropathy, tibiotarsal sprain.
- ANTI-BACTERIAL: Germicidal action.
- ANTI-INFLAMMATORY: Inflammatory, joint-tendon-muscle nerve degeneration conditions. Local muscular pain, myofascial syndrome, myospasm, myalgia or fibromyalgia.
- REHABILITATION THERAPY: Motor joint rehabilitation after removal of plaster casts or orthopedic surgery.